A wedding is a festival to create special moments for life. When it comes to capturing these moments, what can be better than a pre-wedding shoot? Destination weddings have contributed significantly to the demand for pre-wedding shoot services in India. It is a special time to hold the hand of your life partner and set #Couplegoals. We are listing top pre-wedding photoshoot destinations in India to make you fall deeper in love.
- JAL MAHAL, JAIPUR- Built in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake, this palace showcases the excellent artistic skills of Rajput’s. The palace was restored and enlarged by Maharaja Jai Singh II of Amber. Chameli Bagh, the terrace garden of Jal Mahal provides heartwarming views. Red sandstone that forms the basic structure offers a dazzling and royal background for couples. Evening time is best suited to capture the stunning sights due to the lit-up palace against the dark water of the lake.
- PARK HYATT, GOA – This luxurious and classy resort is spread across 75 acres of lush vegetation. Interiors of Indo-Portuguese style and royal woodwork provide a delightful ambience. It is best known for beach backdrop location and is suited for romantic photoshoots. It offers a blissful experience to couples who are looking for heartwarming locations. This resort provides stunning views of the waters of Bambolim Bay.
- FRENCH COLONY, PONDICHERRY- A destination that showcases the French influence in Pondicherry, known for colonial buildings, White town area, heartwarming beaches. The exotic interiors, colorful streets, colonial-style French wall buildings provide majestic views for photoshoots. Numerous parks, elegant mansions, charming cafes offer a refreshing environment for couples. French Colony is known for places like Auroville & Sri Aurobindo Ashram, Basilica of the Sacred Heart of the Jesus. It provides a rollercoaster ride to French culture.
- THE OBEROI UDAIVILAS, UDAIPUR- A mind-blowing destination with extraordinary locations, grand architecture, that carries the royal heritage of Rajasthan. It traces its origin from the era of the Maharana of Mewar and is spread over 50 acres. Interiors are adorned with beautiful artworks and include services like a spa, restaurant, pool. It is built on the bank of Lake Pichola that offers the best outdoor background.
- TAJ UMAID BHAWAN PALACE, JODHPUR-World’s sixth-largest private residence and the glory of royal families of Jodhpur. The palm court marble used in its construction provides it an exotic royal look of Rajasthan. The hotel offers breathtaking Art Deco-style rooms and suites to capture your soul. Lush green gardens, dancing peacocks make it worth all the efforts the couple put in to reach this destination. Chittar Hills, the Balsamand, the Kalyana lakes act as ideal nearby locations to spend a beautiful time together.
- National Rail Museum, Delhi- One of the most unique destinations for pre-wedding photoshoots that includes the collection of over 100 real-size exhibits of Indian railways. Antique furniture, historical photographs are a must-watch of this museum. It is an ideal location for couples who are looking for a vintage theme for their photoshoots. It is also suited for photoshoots in Bollywood or British attires.