Decoration that no eyes can resist!! This is what every couple dream for their wedding. Let’s discuss a few highly anticipated and loved décor ideas. Nothing could be better than this for awesome clicks, soothing background, and cherishable memories.
- Bulb Decoration- Imagine walking down the aisle and sparkling- twinkling bulbs light your way. This is a perfect idea to style the nighttime ceremonies. They offer amazing brightness to capture fond memories.
- GO GREEN with mandap- An exotic vibe when your mandap is all decked with flora with small colorful flowers to make your D Day refreshing and lovable. A perfect choice for classic, beachside weddings to feel close to nature.
- Seating arrangement #Trendy- Gone are the days to have monotonous restaurant-styled seats. Be a trendsetter!! Go for royal-styled, fairytale-themed seating arrangements in your wedding to stand out from the crowd.
- Forever quotes- Special photographic areas should be designed to attract moment capturers. Quotes of love, lifelong relationships can be used for the background of couple pictures.
- Flowers are the best- Floral decoration never goes out of trend. It can easily match various wedding themes. Royal Rajasthani weddings can use marigold, rose decoration in rangolis, mandaps, fountain decoration. Modern-day weddings can go for daisies, carnations, jasmine, orchids to get romantic vibes.
- Candles for table- Imagine a dark buffet area lightened with candles just to keep your eyes fixed on your soulmate. This is an ideal choice for intimate weddings with a small guests list.
- Chandeliers- Chandeliers are known for giving a traditional royal outlook to your wedding. It creates an eye-catchy and gorgeous atmosphere for your guests.
- Special attention to the entrance- Entrance décor completely depends upon your wedding theme. Flower-laden pathways, illuminated walkways, decorations with magical cherry blossom trees, or even simple twinkling lights can make D Day special.
- Pretty swing setting- Swings create a playful environment at the wedding. Floral round swings are quite trendy and it brings in a vibrant ethnic look to the wedding.